Upcoming Workshops, December 2023:
- Wednesday 6th, 6.30-8.30pm, Weaving Willow Stars at Glasgow City Heritage Trust. Book here
- Saturday 9th, 2-4pm, Foraged Festive Wreath Making at The Wash House Garden, Glasgow. Book here
- Saturday 9th, 7.30pm, Foraged Wreath Making with Refreshments from Elsie’s Kitchen. Strathblane Village Club. Book here
- Sunday 10th, 2pm, Foraged Wreath Making at Gathering Ground, Glasgow. Book here.
- Friday 15th, 6pm, Foraged Wreath Making at Gathering Ground, Glasgow. Book here.
- Saturday 16th, 1.30-3.30 Edible foraged Wreath making in collaboration with The Little Forager’s Kitchen at The Wash House Garden, Glasgow. Book Here
- Sunday 17th, 1.30-3.30 Fire Cider and Willow Stars in collaboration with the Little Forager’s Kitchen at The Wash House Garden, Glasgow. Book Here
- W/c March 3rd, 2024: Residential 4 day beginner’s course (forage and weave) at Gartmore House. More info and book here
If you work for a third sector or private organisation and would like to book me to deliver a workshop (or more) then you can email me at email@example.com to discuss prices and availability. I also offer private tuition for individuals or groups – see below to book.
Sample workshops include weaving willow stars, platters, bird feeders, simple round baskets and foraging baskets. I also teach foraged basketry, so if you have greenspace local to you then this is an option, too.
“As well as being a very mindful experience, I was proud of what I managed to achieve in just a few hours. It has given me the confidence to be more creative and has given me a skill that I intend to continue to develop further”
“Absolutely loved everything about the workshop. As soon as you walked in it was a calm, inviting atmosphere. Max really made the workshop. His teaching style was clear and patient, and his funny personality made the whole group feel at ease.“