What better gift than a unique handmade basket… or the opportunity to learn how to make one
Vouchers can be used to pay for private tuition (cost £60-200/person), workshops (cost ~£30-140), basket commissions (£30 and upwards), or any combination of these.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Gift vouchers are available in any denomination upwards of £30.
- Vouchers are valid for 2 years from date of purchase
- One voucher can be applied to multiple things, or as part-payment of more expensive events.
- Vouchers can be purchased directly from this page and paid for using a debit/credit card.
- Upon payment, vouchers are emailed directly to the purchaser, or to a chosen recipient. You can add a personalised message. IMPORTANT: Spam filters can intercept emails generated by ecommerce –hotmail addresses are particularly notorious for this. To avoid delay in receiving your voucher, you should add “email@example.com” to your email contacts/whitelist on ordering, to ensure your order does not get caught in your spam filters. So if you don’t receive your voucher within a few minutes of payment, check your spam bin before. Although you can order vouchers to be sent directly to other people by email, for the reasons above, I recommend ordering them for yourself, then forwarding.
- I usually run workshops and courses throughout the year, mostly in Glasgow.
- Voucher code can be applied at the checkout when booking an event or webinar on this website.
- In the event of no-shows or cancellations by voucher holder within 2 weeks of events, Seileach Basketry is under no obligation to refund vouchers or transfer bookings paid for with vouchers
- Vouchers are not refundable.